Sunday, December 2, 2012

Your Heart Tells Your Feet Where To Go (Part I)


Hello blog readers,

I have been too lazy and too busy to write much the last weeks. I promise I will make a comeback soon. For now, here are some pictures I took the last few months. Annelien tells me that pictures say more than a thousand words anyway. Let's hope that this strategy works as advertised.


This way, guys! A one-way street for pedestrians in Bern, Switzerland.




NYC, Upper West Side. Our photography teacher asked the class to make a portrait of a loved one. I tried to do my homework and discovered that Annelien is a very elusive subject.

Why do we always visit NYC when it's freezing cold?

Late afternoon sun in NYC, Alphabet City.


People feeling important on a film set in Central Park.

Hey, look at me. I am trying out this cool stare!
  

To close this post, here is a picture I took this summer in Bern. People walk upstream along the Aare to go jump in the river and float for a couple of kilometers. It's amazing how fast the river carries these hundreds of people on a hot summer day.





No comments:

Post a Comment